The Signal messenger app has been updated with the ability to transfer your messages to a new device.
As with every new Signal feature, the process is end-to-end encrypted and designed to protect your privacy. Transfers also occur over a local connection (similar to AirDrop), so even large migrations can be completed quickly.
1. With your existing iPhone (or iPad) in one hand, and your new iPhone (or iPad) in the other, you are ready to begin.
2. Install Signal on the new device and start the registration process.
3. After verifying your phone number on the new device, tap the prompt asking if you would like to transfer your account and message history from another iOS device.
4. Look for the migration prompt on your existing device, and confirm whether or not you want to initiate the transfer process.
5. Use the existing device to scan the QR code that is displayed on the new device.
Sit back and watch the transfer proceed. This process usually only takes a few minutes.
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Reddit, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletter, App Store, YouTube
Celý článok nájdete tu