PCalc for macOS has been updated with a fully featured button layout editor alongside various other improvements.
PCalc is the powerful choice for scientists, engineers, students, programmers, or indeed anybody looking for a feature rich calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode and multi-line display, a choice of button layouts, an extensive set of unit conversions and constants, a paper tape, multiple undo and redo, engineering and scientific notation, as well as support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations.
What's New In This Version:
● PCalc for the Mac now has a fully featured button layout editor. Finally!
● You can now edit all the button layouts, including the layout of the menu bar widget.
● You can now resize the button layouts.
● You can now use the widget layouts in the main app.
● Added a new "Currencies" layout to the widget.
● Added a disclosure triangle to the widget to collapse it down to just the display.
● The widget now has bigger buttons in the "Advanced" layout, and shows the display mode and RPN stack depth.
● The widget now works with any custom keyboard shortcuts you set for the main app.
● The widget can now download currency rates separately from the main app.
● The widget is now scriptable via AppleScript.
● Fixed a problem with bold key text in the widget.
● Fixed a problem with the widget not resizing properly.
● Fixed a problem with the tickertape in the widget.
● Fixed a problem with parentheses count on the splitscreen iPad layouts.
● Fixed a problem with black text appearing on the buttons in the Touch Bar.
● Fixed a crash when resetting user layouts.
NordVPN Celebrates Birthday With 68% Off Plus Free Gift of 1 Month, 1 Year, or 2 Years Service [Deal]
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Reddit, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletter, App Store, YouTube
Celý článok nájdete tu