Apple's new Mac Mini is on sale for $129.01 off today. That brings it down from $799 to $669.99, its lowest price ever on Amazon.com.
In addition to being a great desktop computer, Mac mini powers everything from home automation to giant render farms. And now with eighth-generation Intel quad-core and 6-core processors and Intel UHD Graphics 630, Mac mini has even more compute power for industrial-grade tasks. So whether you’re running a live concert sound engine or testing your latest iOS or iPadOS app, Mac mini is the shortest distance between a great idea and a great result.
● 3.6GHz eighth-generation quad-core Intel Core i3
● Intel UHD Graphics 630
● 8GB 2666MHz DDR4
● 256GB Ultrafast SSD storage
● Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, one HDMI 2.0 port, and two USB 3 ports
● Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac Wi-Fi
● The latest version of macOS
Anker Smart Lock, Robot Vacuum, Doorbell, More On Sale for Up to 33% Off [Deal]
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Reddit, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletter, App Store, YouTube
Celý článok nájdete tu