Microsoft has updated its Outlook app with support for Split View on iPad.
Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.
● Focus on the right things with our smart inbox – we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
● Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
● Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
● Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
● View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
● Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
● Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
New Apple MacBook Air On Sale for $199 Off [Deal]
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Reddit, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletter, App Store, YouTube