Apple has updated its suite of iWork applications for Mac with the release of Pages 10, Numbers 10, and Keynote 10.
Here's a look at what's new in each application…
• Select from a variety of gorgeous new templates to help you get started.
• Add a Pages document to a shared iCloud Drive folder to automatically start collaborating. Requires macOS 10.15.4.
• Add a drop cap to make a paragraph stand out with a large, decorative first letter.
• Apply a color, gradient, or image to the background of any document.
• Easily access your recently used templates in a redesigned template chooser.
• Print or export a PDF of your document with comments included.
• Edit shared documents while offline and your changes will upload when you’re back online.
• Enhance your documents with a variety of new, editable shapes.
Huge Amazon Warehouse Sale Offers 20% Off Already Discounted Items [Limited Time Deal]
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Reddit, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletter, App Store, YouTube